Some may be interested in Tony Judge's latest.

arthur

-----Original Message-----
From: Anthony Judge [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Friday, September 19, 2003 4:44 AM
To: Information list
Cc: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: FYI-TJ New papers posted

Greetings

This is to inform you of two sets of recent  papers that I have
posted since my last mailing of this type (apologies if I have
informed you of some of them otherwise). The second set relates to
the conceptual challenge of Iraq / terrorism, etc. I hope one or more
may be of intrest to you -- please indicate if you wish to be removed
from this list.

A. GENERAL

12 Complementary Languages for Sustainable Governance (20k)
(http://www.laetusinpraesens.org/musings/lang12.php)

Sustaining the Quest for Sustainable Answers (64k)
(http://www.laetusinpraesens.org/musings/susquest.php)

Future Challenge of Faith-based Governance (20k)
(http://www.laetusinpraesens.org/docs00s/richris.php)

Towards Fruitful Patterns of Faith-based Governance (56k)
(http://www.laetusinpraesens.org/docs00s/richrisb.php)

En-minding the Extended Body: Enactive engagement in conceptual
shapeshifting and deep ecology (121k)
(http://www.laetusinpraesens.org/docs00s/enmind.php)

Framing NGOs in the Market for Change: comment on the report by
SustainAbility * (106k, 111w)
(http://www.laetusinpraesens.org/docs00s/mktchan.php)

New Paradigms via a Renewed Set of Prefixes: Dependence of
international policy-making on an array of operational terms * (116k,
32w)
(http://www.laetusinpraesens.org/docs00s/prefix.php)

Planetary Challenge of 12-fold Strategic Marriage: Bonding Empire +
Alternatives, Global + Local, and Behavioural + Depth psychology *
(35k, 23w)
(http://www.laetusinpraesens.org/docs00s/stramarr.php)

Challenges of Renaissance: suggestive pattern of concerns in the
light of the birth metaphor (15k, 22w)
(http://www.laetusinpraesens.org/docs00s/rebirth.php)

Don Justo's Self-Built Cathedral: metaphoric learnings for
contemporary alternative initiatives (36k, 29w)
(http://www.laetusinpraesens.org/docs00s/cathed.php)

Global Civil Society: strategic comments on the path ahead (75k, 39w)
(http://www.laetusinpraesens.org/docs00s/civahead.php)

Terminal Empowerment: socio-political implications of radical mutual
assistance amongst the terminally ill (37k, 25w)
(http://www.laetusinpraesens.org/docs00s/terminal.php)

Evoking Authenticity: through polyhedral global configuration of
local paradoxes (118k, 110w)
(http://www.laetusinpraesens.org/docs00s/authen.php)

Tank-thoughts from Think-tanks: constraining metaphors on developing
global governance (80k, 23w)
(http://www.laetusinpraesens.org/docs00s/tank.php)

Complementary Patterns of Meaningful Truth and the Interface between
Alternative Variants * (46k, 32w)
(http://www.laetusinpraesens.org/docs00s/horus2.php)

Embodying a Timeship vs. Empowering a Spaceship * (41k, 38w)
(http://www.laetusinpraesens.org/docs00s/horus4.php)

Imaginal education: Game playing, science fiction, language, art and
world-making
(http://www.laetusinpraesens.org/docs00s/horus1.php)

B. TERRORISM, etc

Patterns of the Past: Christian Complicity in Global Disorder (83k)
(http://www.laetusinpraesens.org/docs00s/richrisa.php)

America as Eve-ill Empire: Evocation of Authenticity Elsewhere (147k,
143w)
(http://www.laetusinpraesens.org/docs00s/empire.php)

Arming Civil Society Worldwide: Getting democracy to work in the
emergent American Empire? (42k, 24w)
(http://www.laetusinpraesens.org/docs00s/demomil.php)

Merits of Moving the UN HQ to Baghdad (11k, 3w)
(http://www.laetusinpraesens.org/musings/untobag.php)

Regards

Anthony Judge