Title: Re: [Futurework] Re: [Futurework] Re: [Futurework] Re: [Futurework] "Spiritualität macht frei" ?  (was Re: NYT Article: Is Buddhism Good for Your Health?)

----------
From: "Thomas Lunde" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: Selma Singer <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: [Futurework] Re: [Futurework] Re: [Futurework] Re: [Futurework] "Spiritualität macht frei" ?  (was Re: NYT Article: Is Buddhism Good for Your Health?)
Date: Wed, Sep 17, 2003, 2:24 PM

Hi Selma:

How interesting.  Many of the incidents you quote where written in the Seth Books, author Jane Roberts who channeled an entity called Seth.  He described in detail a number of pre-existing forms of energy that sound very similar but yet more detailed than your quotes.  Want to stretch your brain, try the Nature of Personal Reality by Jane Roberts as a starter.  Or Seth Speaks.

Respectfully,

Thomas Lunde