Keith,

I have been anti-nuclear [or 'nucular' as dubbya says] for many years and bombarded my son with literature when he became a Navy Nuke. He now agrees with me. The most compelling issue, however, re:

        If nuclear power  is so wonderful why aren't countries falling
        over themselves building more reactors?

Is the quadrupling of the cost of raw materials that occurred in the last few years. It just doesn't make economic sense when you consider the millions of dollars it costs to decommission a plant.

Bill