Sorry, I should have uploaded this originally.  KWC

Organization for Security and Organization in Europe and Office of
Democratic Institutions and Human Rights http://www.osce.org/ and
http://www.osce.org/odihr/

Election Monitoring http://www.hrw.org/backgrounder/eca/azerbaijan/2.htm

Reading a few days behind, as usual...

On Sun, 19 Oct 2003, Karen Watters Cole <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> quoted:

>VOTUM SEPARATUM - DISSENTING OPINION
>Of the Institute for Democracy in Eastern Europe (IDEE'S) observers
>mission from the OSCE/ODHIR Preliminary Report about the Presidential
>Elections of October 15, 2003 in the Republic of Azerbaijan
>
>The Institute for Democracy in Eastern Europe (IDEE) was asked by the
>United States Government to organize an observers' mission for the
>October 15th presidential elections in Azerbaijan. The mission, put
>"under the umbrella" of the OSCE/ODHIR, was composed of 188 observers
>from Austria, Belarus, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Croatia, the Czech
>Republic, Estonia, Georgia, Macedonia, Poland, Romania, Serbia-Montenegro
>and Kosovo, Slovakia, Slovenia, Turkey, Ukraine, and the United States.

Could Karen or someone decode the acronym "OSCE/ODHIR"? Is this an
American government body, part of the UN, or what?

          -PV