Selma,

I suspect that a society that doesn't encourage its reproductive characteristics won't be around for very long.

Harry

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Selma Singer
Sent: Friday, October 24, 2003 3:02 PM
To: Ray Evans Harrell; Keith Hudson; Harry Pollard
Cc: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: [Futurework] More hardwiring.

I haven't been following this thread too carefully but has anyone brought up the fact that all human beings are biologically both male and female? All humans have both male and female hormones, and the Xs and Ys don't always come out the way we think they're supposed to.

My position is that, if we lived in a society which did not judge the issue, we would all be bisexual in varying degrees.

Selma