From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Monday, October 27, 2003 6:08 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]; [EMAIL PROTECTED]; [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: RE: [Futurework] Walmart and the American dream

But Harry the market will resolve all this.

If 500 or 5000 or 50000 homes burn to the ground the market will send the appropriate signals to make changes as where new construction should take place and the cost of that construction as well as land values.

It's those darn transition costs that are so worrying.

But then again us free marketeers can just assume those away.

arthur