From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, October 30, 2003 9:41 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: RE: [Futurework] Talmud vs. Science

Arthur Cordell wrote:
> I suppose so that people with little else to think about could think about
> this.

If more people would think about such things, the world may become a better
place -- be it re. mutilation of children or other human/animal rights
violations.  Of course the perpetrators and their apologists don't want
us to think about these things.  But not thinking about problems won't
make the problems go away -- on the contrary.

Chris