Arthur,

My somewhat lengthy biography which appeared here accidentally was originally written for my E-E website which is being refurbished and will appear in a few days. The reason for showing it there is that I am hoping to tempt a book publisher in due course. The purpose of the biography is mainly to show that I've knocked around a bit and what I may lack in formal credentials in economics is made up for by having been in the real world of work, politics, etc. I suppose that I could also have mentioned two personal insolvencies en route and having had to pick myself up again. This may be a badge of honour in America but not so in this country; there is a sharp intake of breath whenever a fall from grace is mentioned.

Keith Hudson

Keith Hudson, Bath, England, <www.evolutionary-economics.org>