> http://aldaily.com/
>
> Stephen posted this site sometime ago.   I just refound
> it.   Its terrific.
>
> REH

Yes indeed, it sure is. It was begun just 5 years ago (Sept
1998) by Dennis Dutton, an Australian Philosophy prof and
editor of the journal _Philosophy and Literature_. A while
later he sold A&L Daily to _Lingua Franca_ (retaining his
position as "editor"). When _LF_ sadly folded A&L Daily was
picked up and is now provided as "a service of the Chronicle
of Higher Education".

Between A&L and the alertly energetic folks at FW, what more
could you ask to fill your day?

Well, a "current events" resource which thoroughly
complements A&L Daily is CURSOR.org
http://www.cursor.org

Check it out. I find it so thorough as to be overwhelming,
but if you ever needed to follow up on something, that would
be a good place to start.

best wishes,

Stephen

<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Vancouver, B.C.
[Outgoing mail scanned by Norton AntiVirus]