Hi All,
        Is it time to move the colorset handling from FvwmTheme to fvwm? What I'm
thinking of is:

*) copy most of modules/FvwmTheme/FvwmTheme.c to fvwm/colorset.c
*) new command Colorset that calls fvwm/colorset.c
*) new command ReadWriteColors to replace *FvwmThemeReadWriteColors
*) a very simple replacement for FvwmTheme that just turns config lines
    into Colorset commands and prints a warning.
*) strip out every color type command from fvwm and all the modules

Advantages:
*) Much less code in the modules for color handling so less bugs
*) Smaller man pages for the modules
*) Initializing colorset 0 to black/white with a stipled pixmap
    background will enable monochrome monitors to have a 3d look and we
    can lose all the "if (Pdepth < 2)" code
*) by default fvwm and the modules won't alloc any color cells

Disadvantages:
*) lots of configs would break but the result would just be that
    everything uses colorset 0 so it would just look a bit boring.

Cheers,
Tim.