Hi there,

On 27 May 2003 at 18:23:26 -0400, Bob Woodside wrote:

> On Tue, 27 May 2003 22:05:40 +0200
> Uwe Pross <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
> > I made a couple of banners for the web page. Maybe we can
> > use one of them:
> >
> > http://www-user.tu-chemnitz.de/~uwp/fvwm-web/birthday/
>
>       I would vote for either logo2 or logo4. I think these will stand out
> best against the current background. I wonder if we should add an
> exclamation mark at the end ("Happy Birthday FVWM!").

Yes, I can do that. But I need to do that at home since I
don't have the fonts at work :-|

>       Perhaps we should have it (and whatever extra birthday verbiage we
> add..."FVWM turns 10 this month, blah, blah, blah") included for all of
> the month of June...or do you think it should remain for a longer
> period, like, say, till after the close of the logo contest?

I enhanced the page a bit:

The birthday page got its own class which is derived from
the default class:

http://www-user.tu-chemnitz.de/~uwp/fvwm-web/birthday/index.php?body_bg_image=ballons1_bg.jpg
http://www-user.tu-chemnitz.de/~uwp/fvwm-web/birthday/index.php?body_bg_image=ballons2_bg.jpg
http://www-user.tu-chemnitz.de/~uwp/fvwm-web/birthday/index.php?body_bg_image=ballons3_bg.jpg
http://www-user.tu-chemnitz.de/~uwp/fvwm-web/birthday/index.php?body_bg_image=ballons4_bg.jpg

Suggestions, comments?

Anybody who can write some sentences for this site?

I need also a nice window decoration for the birthday page -
nice window screenshot.

Cheers, Uwe
--
  ,_,  Uwe Pross