On 12/30/06, seventh guardian <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
On 12/30/06, Dominik Vogt <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> On Sat, Dec 30, 2006 at 03:01:22PM +0100, Dominik Vogt wrote:
> > On Sat, Dec 30, 2006 at 12:57:20PM +0100, Dominik Vogt wrote:
> > > On Sat, Dec 30, 2006 at 02:13:29AM +0000, seventh guardian wrote:
> > > [snip]
> > >
> > > I'm going to create a branch in cvs where we can apply, test and
> > > modify the patches.  Don't bother to to the changes I posted
> > > earlier; I'll do it myself.
> > >
> > > The branch name will be "fvwm-module-struct-branch".  To pull it
> > > from cvs into a directory "modstruct-branch", issue
> > >
> > >   $ cvs co -Pd modstruct-branch -r fvwm-module-struct-branch fvwm
> >
> > I'm done proof-reading and cleaning up the code.
>
> See attachment for the complete module-struct patch.

Hum it seems to be a problem with do_execute_module now. If for some
reason executing the module doesn't go correctly, the function exits
with a broken module still the list. I don't know if we should rely on
it being removed at some other place.. Maybe we should do it at the
spot.

Never mind, it gets removed on the first try to read/write ti its pipes.

Cheers
  Renato