On 4/17/07, seventh guardian <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
On 4/17/07, Jesús Guerrero <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> El Tue, 17 Apr 2007 14:22:27 +0200
> Jesús Guerrero <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> escribió:
>
> > The patch has been attached to this mail.

We were on the Workers-list, not on the General-list. Please pay
attention to that to avoid cross messages.. They get difficult to
track.

Oh!! Sorry for the mess, I was the one who didn't check! [embarassed]
Anyway, it's probably better to keep this discussion on the workers
list...

> Sorry, I forgot to include the Changelog entry, new patch attached.

Ok, I'll check it as soon as I have some time.. Maybe tonight.

Cheers,
 Renato