On Tue, May 13, 2008 at 11:25:28AM +0200, Jesús Guerrero wrote:
> Hello people,
>
> I write again about the VerticalSeparatorMargins patch. It's been long since I
> posted about it and there's been a new release, so maybe this is the right
> time
> to ask it.
>
> I don't mean to haste the thing or whatever, but I'd like some feedback on
> this
> (or just a "forget about it" would suffice as well). I just want to know if I
> should hold my breath about this or not.
>
> I reattach it for convenience.

I'm watching this patch since you first posted it, and I'm still
unsure what it is good for.  *If* we add more options to configure
separators it would be better to do it in a more general way.
Perhaps similar to the horizontal item layout or by introducing
some kind of separator style or whatever.  But that is overkill in
my eyes.

Ciao

Dominik ^_^  ^_^

--