On Sun, May 23, 2010 at 12:06:57AM -0500, Adam Croft wrote:
> Thanks for getting back so quickly. I'm not using ResizeHintOverride.

OK, well it was still a bug which would have reported a width/height of:

80x24

to always be 80x24, even though the window was 79x23, due to ignoring resize
increments.  That's the only bug it could have been, given the way you
described it originally.

> Perhaps I have something else in my config which is causing the issue. I did
> try CVS as you asked and still have the issue. My config file is attached in
> case you want to see where the problem might be.

Are you sure you were using the CVS version (/usr/local/bin/fvwm versus
/usr/bin/fvwm)?  Given your config, can you tell me what applications I need
to load to exhibit this problem?

-- Thomas Adam

--
"It was the cruelest game I've ever played and it's played inside my head."
-- "Hush The Warmth", Gorky's Zygotic Mynci.