On Mon, Apr 18, 2011 at 10:10:19PM +0400, Sergey Vlasov wrote:
> actual user configuration.  But there should not be many existing
> configs which depend on the builtin FvwmMenu definition (this feature

There are -- but it won't affect anyone.

> was added just before the 2.6.0 release), and adding explicit

Yes, I know.  :P

> "PipeRead 'fvwm-menu-desktop --enable-mini-icons --fvwm-icons'" to a
> custom ~/.fvwm/config will fix the problem (and will be required
> anyway if some customization of fvwm-menu-desktop options is desired).

It's all moot if the default menu is destroyed, which in most cases it is,
and if not, well they get the above menu for free.

This change looks OK, although I don't thin we should add
"--enable-mini-icons --fvwm-icons" just because; it wasn't there before, and
I see no value of adding it in either, as it fixes nothing.

-- Thomas Adam

--
"Deep in my heart I wish I was wrong.  But deep in my heart I know I am
not." -- Morrissey ("Girl Least Likely To" -- off of Viva Hate.)