2012/7/29 Dan Espen <des...@verizon.net>:
> I don't think we need a "save settings" and "generate" entry.
> I'd like to just click on an okay button, have it save, update,
> and exit the form.
I've split it because if you've more than one menu file (I mean e.g. one
multiple menu and two single menus) than it's annoying if the tool closing
itself every time.

Ok, "save settings" not needed (It would be only interesting if the Form
can handle different save files but doesn't). Can be combined with the
"generate".

> Anyway, thought you guys might get a laugh out of my form default colorsets:
> http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=21oops1&s=6
:D ... looking too long on it get dimly ^^