On Sun, Apr 14, 2013 at 03:39:10AM -0500, c...@math.uh.edu wrote:
> CVSROOT:      /home/cvs/fvwm
> Module name:  fvwm
> Changes by:   domivogt        13/04/14 03:39:10
>
> Modified files:
>       .              : ChangeLog
>       fvwm           : borders.c builtins.c events.c ewmh_events.c
>                        frame.c fvwm.c menus.c menustyle.c
>                        move_resize.c placement.c session.c style.c
>                        virtual.c
>       libs           : FGettext.c Ficonv.c Graphics.c Module.c
>                        PictureBase.c PictureImageLoader.c
>                        PictureUtils.c fsm.c
>
> Log message:
> * Fix many unused variable warnings (write only).

I got these warnings about unused write-only variables with the
the latest gcc development version, and I'm slightly worried about
this commit.  I've fixed many of the warnings like this:

  int n_unused;

  n = sprintf(...);
  (void)n;

I'm not sure that every compiler supports "(void)n;", so some
feedback from non-gcc compilers would be useful.

Ciao

Dominik ^_^  ^_^

--

Dominik Vogt