Dominik Vogt <dominik.v...@gmx.de> writes:

R> On Mon, Apr 15, 2013 at 07:44:10PM +0100, Thomas Adam wrote:
>>
>> None of these changes seem to be following the fvwm-2_6 branch.  Is
>> this intentional?  I did spend a while before fixing up a bunch of
>> warnings.  Not sure if I've already done so or not with the version of
>> GCC you claim to be using, but I don't think you're looking at the
>> correct branch point in CVS for starters.
>
> I'm looking at the main branch.

Yes, CVS isn't quite right.
I think it was after 2.6 we had a 2.7 branch created but the current
plan is to stop with odd numbered releases that never happen and stay
with 2.6.

If I knew enough about CVS to remove the 2.7 branch I would.

I would not be opposed to creating 2.8 if that's what it takes.

--
Dan Espen