Dear All,

I'm having trouble testing "State" in Fvwm 2.6.5.

Here is code that was working in Fvwm 2.5.30:

    SetEnv  FVWM_WS_DECOR   2

    DestroyFunc DecorateToggle
    AddToFunc   DecorateToggle
    + I ThisWindow (State $[FVWM_WS_DECOR])         UnDecorate
    + I TestRc (NoMatch)                            ThisWindow Decorate

    DestroyFunc Decorate
    AddToFunc   Decorate
    + I State $[FVWM_WS_DECOR] True
    + I WindowStyle !NoTitle

    DestroyFunc UnDecorate
    AddToFunc   UnDecorate
    + I State $[FVWM_WS_DECOR] False
    + I WindowStyle     NoTitle

Now

    Current DecorateToggle

would happily toggle decorations of the Current window.

This worked perfectly in 2.5.30 and prior versions. However, when I
upgraded my Debian box recently, it stopped working in 2.6.5. (I also
interject many "Current" or "ThisWindow" commands into the above with no
success.)

Any ideas? I Googled "Fvwm State 2.6.5" etc. without posting, but didn't
have much luck.

Thanks,

GI

--
Einstein said that talking to yourself is a sign of intelligence.
Answering yourself, however, is a sign of insanity.