Hi all,

Given my diminishing work on FVWM, I need to think about handing over the
FVWM Forums [1] and the FVWM Wiki [2].  I cannot devote the time needed for
their maintenance, nor do I want to act as a point of contact for them
anymore.

They're very low traffic sites, and the only real burden will be the PhpBB3
maintenance.  Whomever wishes to take that on might want to consider
upgrading that, and/or ditching it for something else entirely.  Note that
there are still a number of users who use that site.  The wiki, by contrast,
is less used.  In fact, much of the content therein has come from myself.

One final thing to note, I own the domain name fvwmforums.org and am willing
to hand that over, and furthermore, if you want to take this on, you'll need
to consider hosting of the wiki since I won't want to be using my domain for
this in the future.

Jaimos Skriletz is currently very kindly hosting the forums for me.  I don't
know if he's willing to continue that given I'm handing this over to someone
else, so I'd consider hosting that yourself.  He's been exemplary in his
role as host and has done a great job at ensuring no real downtime as a
result, so thanks Jaimos!

Any questions, please ask.

-- Thomas Adam

[1]  http://fvwmforums.org
[2]  http://fvwmwiki.xteddy.org

--
"Deep in my heart I wish I was wrong.  But deep in my heart I know I am
not." -- Morrissey ("Girl Least Likely To" -- off of Viva Hate.)