On Mon, Oct 24, 2016 at 21:59 (+0100), Dominik Vogt wrote:

> On Sun, Oct 23, 2016 at 11:39:14AM -0300, zli...@ns.sympatico.ca wrote:
>> On Sun, Oct 23, 2016 at 13:25 (+0100), Dominik Vogt wrote:
>>> Can you please try out the branch "dv/fix-cr-merging" tha I've
>>> just pushed and see if the fix works for you?  (For me, it does.)
>> And it does for me.

> I've overwritten the branch with a new, hopefully portable version
> of the patch.  Can you please try it again?

>> What is slightly weird is that if I have the acroread window wholly
>> contained on my laptop screen and go into full screen, the window
>> warps over to the external monitor.

> Is that something new or has it always been this way?

> I'll have a look at how acroread actually does the transition to
> fullscreen mode.  Maybe it's doing something differently.

I can only say that I'm 99% sure that is new with 2.6.6.  I tried it
on a desktop with two equal-sized monitors and it jumped to the
rightmost monitor (and my laptop's external monitor is to the right).

Maybe fvwm+acroread is some sort of right-wing sort of thing.  (One
might hope not, depending on one's views.)

Cheers.