On Mon, Oct 31, 2016 at 08:41:12AM +0100, Tiziano Zito wrote:
> Since the move to git and GitHub, which I appreciate a lot as well, push
> notifications get posted by GitHub to fvwm-workers@fvwm.org . While I am
> interested in following developers discussion, I am not so much interested
> in getting the commit messages. This has probably been discussed already on
> this list, but are there any plans to have a separate fvwm-comm...@fvw.org
> list? Or did anyone found an effective mail filter to automatically discard
> push notifications? I thought that filtering on "from: nore...@github.com"
> would do the trick, but not all push notifications come from that address.

A separate list?  No.  They're very useful to me because it allows me to see
what work's going on, and to keep on top of reviewing things, etc.  We've
always done this when FVWM was using CVS.

If you want to bin the emails about that, then you should be able to filter
the subject out:

[fvwm/fvwm] ?????:

-- Thomas Adam