On Mon, Nov 14, 2016 at 01:11:57AM +0000, Ethan Raynor wrote:
> I can understand personal opinions - they're important and they happen
> all the time with projects, I understand that. But I don't think it is
> very fair to say I should not read it - when I won't know weather it's
> there or not to start with. So I think just not having those
> conversations is better.

I don't.  Software development is difficult enough without
worrying about the feelings of the readers.  This just eats up
time that could be used to do some useful work.

--

Please don't top post on this list, i.e. put your answers below
the text you're refering to, not above it.

BAD
 ^

> On Mon, Nov 14, 2016 at 1:03 AM, Dominik Vogt <dominik.v...@gmx.de> wrote:
> > Please don't top post on the fvwm lists.
> >
> > On Mon, Nov 14, 2016 at 12:44:47AM +0000, Ethan Raynor wrote:
> >> it's those points i would like to see put elsewhere

GOOD

Ciao

Dominik ^_^  ^_^

--