Hello all,

I have been using and abusing FVWM for a 14-15 year now. I have made
it long ago to look like CDE, and recently had a chance to rewrite
this all as some kind of heavyweight theme and wrapper around fvwm.
Called it NsCDE (Not so Common Desktop Environment). Yes, many say
this is sick, but I like it and I have discovered there are much
more lunatics like me in wild, so I'm not alone. :-)

But for some things to look smooth and more like original I had to
alter code of the FvwmButtons.

I have added two options: WindowName and second argument for arrow
indicator on triangle which says if triangle will look pressed or
depressed (indicator 12 in|out). Default is out and it can be ommited
for backward config compatibility.

WindowName is when I want transient FvwmButtons panel to have title
bar with title that contains spaces and symbols which cannot be part
of the alias to FvwmButtons module in configuration.

I'm not much a programmer. Specially not for C, but I have a text
editor and a good will. I'm attaching a patch proposal in the hope
it will be considered and eventualy merged if it is not really bad.
Edited also manpage. Sorry for horrible english ...

... main causes of the fall of the Roman Empire
was that, lacking zero, they had no way to indicate
successful termination of their C programs.
          -- Robert Firth