On Thu, Oct 27, 2005 at 02:25:44PM +0200, Dominik Vogt wrote:
> On Thu, Oct 27, 2005 at 10:24:42AM +0200, Rafal Bisingier wrote:
> > On Thu, Oct 27, 2005 at 10:12:58AM +0200, Rafal Bisingier wrote:
> > > Hi,
> > >
> > > I think I found a bug in FvwmButtons. It affects title align code.
> > <cut>
> >
> > I think I send this message too fast. It seems, that the problem is not
> > in title arrange, but icon arrange code. So if I set Center option for a
> > button, then it is right aligned... I wont try to patch it this time.
> > ;-)
>
> Now you've got me totally confused.

I'm sorry for this.

> Can you give me a faulty sample config?

Sure. This should produce a wrong aligned buton:
*FvwmButtons: (1x1, Size 48 48, Center, Icon "Tools.png" , Title (Center)
"Tools")
I've tested it. It should produce a button with Icon and title centered,
but instead it gives a button with centerd title, but icon aligned to
the right (of course if you use icon narrower than 48 pixels)
If the Center option (the one right after the Size) is removed, then you
get properly centered button.

--
Rafal Bisingier