Dominik Vogt <fvwm-workers@fvwm.org> writes:
> On Tue, May 22, 2001 at 10:45:55AM -0400, Dan Espen wrote:
> > Mikhael Goikhman <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:
> > >
> > > The problems are real, for example a sample in FAQ 7.13 does not work now
> > > I am not sure why it worked at all (2 bugs eliminate each other?).
> >
> > Which 2 bugs?
> >
> > I'm pretty sure 7.13 worked at one time.  As I remember, more than
> > one of us looked at it.
>
> That does not necessarily mean that the example worked at a time
> when parsing was compatible with the 2.2.x versions.  The example
> may have been written at a time when parsing was broken.

Yes, but:

 $0 to $9
    The positional parameters given to a  complex  func-
    tion  (a  function  that  has  been defined with the
    AddToFunc command).  "$0" is replaced with the first
    parameter, "$1" with the second parameter and so on.

--
Dan Espen
444 Hoes Lane  Room RRC 1C-214           E-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]