To date, this bug has 2 votes.  I don't think Sun is getting the
message that Java users want Java to work with Fvwm.
It only takes a few minutes to register and vote.

While you are there, you might consider voting for 4401846 also.
This one has 10 votes, but a few more won't hurt.

--
Dan Espen
444 Hoes Lane  Room RRC 1C-214           E-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]