On Sun, 19 Aug 2001, FVWM CVS wrote:

> Log message:
> * Applied Xinerama patch for Maximize command but changed syntax to
> "Maximize Screen <screen-spec>".

        fvwm.org seems to be offline, so the question: would it be
possible to maximize on the same screen where the window currently is?
I.e., if the window is completely on screen 2, and I'm issuing "Next
(WINNAME) Maximize" from FvwmCommand on screen 3 (i.e. "c"==3), the window
gets geometry [EMAIL PROTECTED]