On 30 Aug 2001 13:13:24 +0700, Dmitry Yu. Bolkhovityanov wrote:

>       I've noticed that RedHat, both 7.2beta (Roswell (UFO?:)) and
> RawHide still contain 2.2.5.  So, they probably should be pushed to move
> to 2.4.
>
>       The question is: are there any existing contacts between fvwm team
> and RedHat?  If not, I can mail [EMAIL PROTECTED] (listed as last person
> who touched the .spec file), or maybe somebody else, having more
> experience in this area, is willing to do it?

Yes, please do it if you think they should be pushed. I don't know.
You may mention that all our rpms are built by "make rpm-dist release=1".

Please also mention that if they decide to use another namespace, i.e.
build rpm non-compatible with ours, they should package fvwm-themes too,
otherwise we should suggest users to replace their fvwm rpm with ours.

Regards,
Mikhael.