[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:
> FVWM Bug Tracking notification
> Message summary for PR#787
>       From: Ravi Subramanya <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
>       Subject: followup to message 664
>       Date: Thu, 27 Sep 2001 13:28:45 -0600
> ====> ORIGINAL MESSAGE FOLLOWS <====
> Date: Thu, 27 Sep 2001 13:28:45 -0600
> From: Ravi Subramanya <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> Subject: followup to message 664
>
> This is a followup to message 664 on the bug-list at the fvwm.org
> website
>
> We are having similar problems with
>  - unpainted gui components
>  - window migration to the top left with zero size etc.
>
> when using java 1.3.1 on fvwm 2.2.4
>
> would appreciate any information on whether there is there a fix in the
> works ?

Please don't use the bug tracking system to ask questions,
you can send mail to fvwm@fvwm.org instead.

The problems you are having with Fvwm and Java come from
Java.

Consider getting a Java Bugtrac login and voting for the following
bugs to be fixed:

4481877
4401846
4102292

Java Bugtrac is down right now, but I assume it will be back soon.

We don't believe there is anything we can do to solve these problems
from our end.

--
Dan Espen
444 Hoes Lane  Room RRC 1C-214           E-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]