Dominik Vogt <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:
> On Mon, Jan 28, 2002 at 07:29:19PM +0300, Alexander Kotelnikov wrote:

> > (and actually other signals from exec'ed programs)
>
> Wasn't there a portability issue with setpgrp?  I'm willing to
> commit a patch if it's clear that it compiles on any platform.

I think there is.
There are autoconf macros for setpgrp but I really don't understand
how to use them.

> > And, please, add
> > #! /usr/bin/perl
> > to utils/fvwm24_convert.in
>
> But that would break the script for installations that don't have
> perl in /usr/bin.

I agree.  Whats wrong with the self bootstrapping code thats in there
now, as long as perl is in your path, it should work.

--
Dan Espen
444 Hoes Lane  Room RRC 1C-214           E-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]