On Fri, Jun 07, 2002 at 08:43:37PM +0000, Mikhael Goikhman wrote:
> On 27 May 2002 01:46:30 +0200, Dominik Vogt wrote:
> >
> > I think we've collected enough fixes for another stable release.
> > Any volunteers to do the release?
>
> I hoped someone else would volunteer. But it seems I should do it again.
> I just ask everyone who can, update 2.4.x cvs and run it for some time,
> we almost don't test the stable brench.

You are right.  In 2.4.8, there are a number of risky patches
regarding key bindings, ClickToFocus and the restart file.  There
was even a patch that is unique to 2.4.8 (i.e. not in the 2.5
branch because the problem did not occur there).

(switching to 2.4.8 n &%$DL"§$ n
bzzzzp°!

yeB

D*m*nxx _^_  _^_