On Wed, Jun 26, 2002 at 08:17:42AM -0400, Dan Espen wrote:
> Heres one way to set up emacs to work one way for FVWM and
> another way for other projects:
>
> (add-hook 'c-mode-hook 'my-c-mode-hook t)
> (defun my-c-mode-hook ()
>
> This assumes that the directory you have fvwm in has the word
> "fvwm" somewhere in the name.
>
> I doubt the list of variables being set is complete,
> (note a few discrepancies toward the end), and I'm not sure
> the FVWM values match up to what Dominik is using.

Ah, I never thought about writing conditional code in the hook.  I
tried to modify one of the "alist"s that seem to be there for that
specific purpose, but failed utterly.

Dominik Vogt, email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
LifeBits Aktiengesellschaft, Albrechtstr. 9, D-72072 Tuebingen
fon: ++49 (0) 7071/7965-0, fax: ++49 (0) 7071/7965-20