> < > Hmmm....on the 20020817 snap, i'm finding that on opening new windows, i'm
> < > getting blocked from focusing windows. No matter what i click into, it
> wont
> < > take focus.
>
> Turns out i need a <Modifier>click to get focus after a map.
> Using clicktofocus mode.

Traced this to focus.c __check_allow_focus

xview appears to want to refuse focus in order to get focus. (?)
xview window often has sf == NULL.

Hence __check_allow_focus returns True and xview window doesnt get focus.

I added

if (sf == NULL) return False;  // xview may have this condition

and now xview is getting focus.

I dont get it....but it seems to work.

Also, on WindowList ShowPage, it shows the page being viewed rather than the
page each window is on.

I use

sprintf(loc,"%d ",((t->frame_g.x) + Scr.Vx)/Scr.MyDisplayWidth);

I have a 1-D pager, so i only show one number.
I also always show it to the left of the title.

Thanx