I just did a commit on a small core mod and some larger proxy changes.

The code czars may want to take look at fvwm/conditional.c to make sure
I didn't wreck the Direction command.  I'm pretty sure the non-cycle
code path is hardly even touched.

I did not edit the fvwm2 man page yet.  I'll update it if the changes
are welcomed.

Proxy has changed noticably based on the blend of suggestions I've gotten.
I updated the man page, but we may want to replace the sample to something
more palatable to the average user.  Suggestions welcome.

commit notes:
    * fvwm/conditional.c
    Extended Direction to allow CycleWest, CycleEast, etc that guarantees
    eventual traversal of all windows over repeated calls.  It also cycles
    back to the opposite extent when it hits the limit in the given direction.

    * FvwmProxy/ConfigFvwmProxyDefaults:
    * FvwmProxy/FvwmProxy.c (ProcessMessage):
    Twiddled with icon text placement rules.
    Added programmable Action options for Click1, Click2, ...
    Fixed background clear during internal Next/Prev
        (which we're getting rid of).
    Changed all the *Command options to the Action syntax.
    Added the Circulate command that used core fvwm functions instead
        of internal Next/Prev.
    Commented out lots of code being phased out.
    Added Unmark Action to mirror Mark Action.

    * FvwmProxy/FvwmProxy.1:
    Updated for Action commands and various formatting.

--
  _
 ( \      _  \    /_ /  _ _  Jason Weber                  (503) 380-7424

     "Canister contains at least 50% recycled material; 15%
      post-consumer content."
   -- Pringles Fat-Free (side of can)