The COMMANDS file project is still in progress here.
In trying to describe the "Prev" command, I noticed this in the man page:

  .BI "Prev [(" conditions ")] " command
  Performs
  .I command
  (typically
  .BR Focus )
  on the next window which satisfies all

The way I use fvwm, I don't really have a use for next/prev,
but it seems to me the word "next" in this description should be
"previous".

Also, neither Next nor Prev describes how it looks for windows.
Is there some part of the man page that describes how the order of
the list of windows is controlled by fvwm?

--
Dan Espen                               E-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]