On 14 Dec 2002 18:35:06 +0100, Marcus Lundblad wrote:

> There is a comment in style.c that says that you have to add code for new
> styles in merge_styles() and handle_new_window_style().
> In merge_styles I see only code for a few styles and a general merge
> routine. Is "on-off-styles" handled automatically?
> And how about new windows? It is my impression that the flag fields are
> zeroed on creation. If this is so I don't need to do any any special code
> here for my new styles. And as far as I can see it works.

The initial style value for bit options is zero by default. To define non
zero default add a corresponding "Style *" in ConfigFvwmDefaults.

Boolean style options are merged automatically if you set corresponding
style masks using macros, so you only need to define macros and call them
when Style command is issued.

I hope you don't name your style options UnIconifiable, since you have
!Iconifiable automatically, this would be the only syntax for boolean
options.

Regards,
Mikhael.