On Thu, 19 Dec 2002 10:10:01 -0500
Dan Espen <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Run this on the Linux machine, (the display with the problem).
>
> Please send BOTH the error message from EDM and the
> xwininfo that existed just before the error message is
> generated.  There is a window id in the error message that
> I want to find in the xwininfo output.

There were 4 attachments to the last e-mail.  If they didn't come across
properly, let me know.  But the output from before and after should be
there.

> I think that shows that the problem has some kind of random
> component to it.  The same thing with vmware, its not vmware
> itself causing the problem, it just changing something enough
> to make this problem start to appear.

All enough just to make it wonderful to track, huh?

--
Ryan Daly
Unix Administrator/Network Engineer

        91 3E E1 09 16 D1 5A 67 1A CA 16 C7 E0 C1 74 72
            ftp.ctcgsc.org:/pub/PGP-keys/daly.asc