Hi!

I have buttons 1,2,4 activated for my regular windows and for aterms alone I
use this Style...

Style "aterm" TitleAtLeft, HandleWidth 3,  MouseFocusClickRaises, NoButton 2,
NoButton 4

Previously Button 1 used to appear at the top-end of the TitleBar.. now it
appears at the bottom-end!

You can see it here at http://kingsly.net/fvwm-bug.png (The aterm in the
foreground is from 2.5.6 and the one below it in the background is from a
screenshot I'd taken of 2.5.5)

The only thing I could see in the changelogs is the new style options ..
!UseTitleDecorRotation / UseTitleDecorRotation

I tried both of them.. and they have no effect whatsoever on the button
layout or even the title text. (What is it that those options do anyways ?)

Kingsly