On Thu, Mar 27, 2003 at 12:21:57PM +0100, Andre Bonhote wrote:
> Hi!
>
> I updated to the latest CVS version today, and it seems that something
> has changed concerning the move command.
>
> My config shows this simple line:
>
> Mouse   1       T       A       Move
>
> Formerly, this allowed me to "drag&drop" windows with my left mouse
> button. Now I have to click on the title, move the window, and then
> click again.
>
> Is that behaviour wanted?

Yes, it is wanted.  The right way is to use a complex function:

  AddToFunc immediate_move
  + I Move
  Mouse 1 T A immediate_move

I'm too lazy now to explain in detail why I changed this, but
there are several mails that discuss the same problem.  Right now,
the choice to be made is between breaking these old configs to fix
a bug with root mouse bindings and leaving the bug in the code but
keep configs working.