Uwe Pross <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:
> Hi there,
>
> On 27 Mar 2003 at 06:38:07 -0500, Dan Espen wrote:
>
> > I like the pager better than the menu.
>
> So do I.
>
> > When it shows the window for the first page, I don't like
> > the squashed appearance of the first window. Is there a
> > way to add a minumum height to the window so it doesn't
> > look squashed.  Perhaps always extend it to the bottom of
> > the browser?
>
> I am not sure what you mean. Do you mean the height of the
> window on home.php?

Yes.

> I have added a minimum height and moved
> the web site news into the window.

It looks better now, but by adding text you made the window taller
anyway.

> Actually the height and the width depend on the size of
> your browser window. If have got a big screen resolution
> say 1600x1200 the window might have looked squashed. I

Yes, I'm using 1600x1200.
In this case, I guess it was squashed because you had another
window under it, but I think an earlier version was squashed
with empty space under it.

> have got a 880x660 resolution at home and a 1152x900 at
> work. On this resoultion the window does not look that
> squashed.
>
> For now a minimum height of 800 pixels has been added. If
> this in not sufficient I could add more which might look
> strange at lower screen resolutions.

I think a minumum height of 800 will do it.

> Another possibility would be put more text in the
> windows so that it's height is more than the browser's
> height.

Is it possible to attach alt tags to the images in the pager?
For example, there are 4 screenshot pages, but you can't tell
where they lead until you click on them.

--
Dan Espen                           E-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]