Mikhael Goikhman wrote:

Tim, everyone is patiently waiting for your say.

Regards,
Mikhael.

Shite! I was keeping quiet. I wish I hadn't said anything. I don't consider myself an FVWM developer at the moment, I haven't done anything for years but if you want my opinion here it is: I didn't sign up to the message about the World Trade Center attack and I won't sign up to the anti-war message this time. I can't forsee me putting my name to anything ever actually, I'm not even in the AUTHORS file. I think the only trace of me is a copyright on one of the wacky gradients I gave to my (now dead) budgie. That's the way I am.

That said I have no problem with the message being included in the next release and I promise to try to keep out of any future non-fvwm discussions on the fvwm mailing lists.

I hope everyone who wants to sign up does so without regret, if you feel it's the right thing to do don't worry about what others may say. You have to be true to yourself.

Cheers,
Tim.