On 23 Apr 2003 22:24:19 +0200, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

> > Log message:
> > * accept new logos from today :)
>
> Sigh, really, I don't think it's a good idea to start the
> competition without announcing it.
>
> I guess it's too late now, so I understand you just volunteered to
> write the announcement, figure out the places to send it to, and
> announce it, all within the next 24 hours :-)=)

I don't see any problem to accept logos from our users who visited the
home page before the announcement. It is not that the rules will be
changed till the official message.

But what do you want to see in the announcement?
Can you prepare logo-announcement in cvs?

I would think a link to our home page is enough.
As for the places, fvwm-announce and as Nadim suggested
  http://gallery.deviantart.com/contest/
(not sure yet how to submit the context).

Regards,
Mikhael.