I'm starting a new thread on this. There were too many different
subjects under the old one, and it was getting unmanageable (at least
for my feeble brain and eyes). I think that any discussion on the new
class structure should now also migrate to a new thread, and likewise
discussion of page loading speed.

        Dominik - I'm curious whether Uwe's latest changes made any difference
in the pager resizing quirk for you.

        Uwe - If your latest change didn't fix it, the only other thing I can
think of is the old hack of inserting a row with a 1x1 transparent
image in the right-hand cell, having "width="80" (or whatever) specified
in the img tag.

        Mikhael - I have no problem getting used to the way the current
browsers render the pages...but then, I haven't yet seen the extreme
resizing happen.

Cheers,
Bob