FVWM, CVS version, two weeks old. The IconGrid option doesn't seem to
work properly with arguments smaller than defaults (IconGrid 3 3).

Style * IconFont xft:arial-10, \
IconTitleRelief 1, \
IconBackgroundRelief 1, \
IconSize 52 48, \
IconBackgroundPadding 6, \
IconBackgroundColorset 2, \
IconBox 310x300+0+0, \
IconGrid 1 1

should (according to fvwm man page) give a nicely packed box of icons, with
no gaps (1 pixel long "steps" when searching for free room).

In reality "IconGrid 1 1" gives me 3x3 spacing. "IconGrid 2 2" gives
4x4.  Starting from "IconGrid 3 3" (fvwm default) things start to work
as expected. Is it my fault, or is something wrong with IconGrid?