Hello,

noticed this with the recent CVS version. To reproduce, start fvwm with
the attached config file, touch the taskbar with the mouse to shade it,
iconify a window by clicking the only titlebar button. Fvwm freezes,
using 100% CPU power (top shows 1/3 going to fvwm, 2/3 to the X server).
The only way out is stopping X via ctrl-meta-backspace.
This crash occurs since a few days (can't reconstruct the exact date).

I realize that the setup is somewhat artificial and the real solution for
me is to get a sensible configuration. However, I thought I should let you
know anyway.

Best regards

Jochen
Mouse 0 2 A Iconify
ButtonStyle 2 - MwmDecorMin

DestroyFunc StartFunction
AddToFunc StartFunction
 + I Module FvwmTaskBar
 + I Module FvwmAnimate

*FvwmTaskBar: NoIconAction SendToModule FvwmAnimate animate

Style * NoIcon
Style * WindowShadeSteps 10

DestroyFunc speciallower
AddToFunc speciallower
 + I WindowId $0 (FvwmTaskBar) WindowShade South

Module FvwmAuto 0 -passid -menterleave Nop "Function speciallower"