+++ Uwe Pross [2003-09-03 13:14:48]:

> It is a matter of time. Most times I took one image which
> seems to me represent the logos and scaled it down. For some
> authors I used gimp to make a overview image from more than
> one logo. But this is quite much work.

I think "montage" from ImageMagick would be easier.. works from the
commandline so you can write a script to automate the overview image
creation. (ofcourse won't match the fancy layout that you have hand-made with
gimp.) It'll give a thumbnail representation of all submitted logos.  Which
would ensure that one can see all submissions at one shot.

Kingsly