FusionPHP.NET Online Again!!!

Visit us today, fullfilling your PHP needs!!!

Our website was having technical difficulties last week when I first emailed
you, so I'm sending this again.

http://www.fusionphp.net/

We have the BEST free php news script in the world.

Please spread the word about our website and our scripts!!! Forward this email
to 250 people and we'll pay you $5.00 US dollars via paypal.

Note: The paypal payment still stands, please provide us with proof you have
forwarded the email to 250 people and include your paypal email address where
we can send the money!!!

Thank you,

Patattenboerken

http://fusionphp.net/