On 7/11/06, Scott Smedley <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Hi Renato,

> >The attached patch fixes the broken KillModule command.
> >Can someone please apply it?
> >
> Done. How long was it broken?

Not long. Since 2006/06/24.

Ok, that explains why yesterday I couldn't kill FvwmPager. I didn't
give it much attention though.. I should have....

By the way, I've long wanted to know the significance of
"seventh guardian" ... ?

LOL Well, seven is kind of a mystical number, it´s the last day of the
week. I'm kind of the last guardian for something.. I'm yet to
discover what.. Anyway, I created this "alternative identity" during
my early adolescence (it's a long story..), and it remained.. It's my
nickname for everything, from IRC to CounterStrike..

But for "grown up projects" I use my real name ;)

SCoTT. :)

Cheers,
 Renato